Green Card Benefits Reminder:

Your Green Card serves as proof of U.S. employment eligibility when filling out Form I-9. It allows you to apply for a Social Security Card and a state driver's license. For reentry to the U.S. after a trip abroad, your Green Card is valid for trips up to 1 year; trips longer than 1 year require a reentry permit. Explore Settling in the U.S. for comprehensive information on various aspects of living in the United States and access a multilingual guide for new permanent residents. 

Leave a comment!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *