Who Can Apply for Residency Within the US?

People who can apply for residence in the US while undocumented are those who:

  • Have entered with a visa legally and now have a citizen child over 21 years old or a citizen spouse who can apply.
  • Have family/employment petition filed before April 2001 and were present in the US on December 20,2000.
  • Are parents or spouses of military or veterans.

Leave a comment!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *