You may be eligible to apply as an immigrant worker through various preference categories:
- First Preference Immigrant Worker:
- Extraordinary ability in the fields of sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.
- An outstanding professor or researcher.
- A multinational manager or executive meeting specific criteria.
- A member of a profession requiring an advanced degree.
- Exceptional ability in the fields of sciences, arts, or business.
- Seeking a national interest waiver.
- A skilled worker (requiring a minimum of 2 years of training or work experience).
- A professional (requiring at least a U.S. bachelor's degree or equivalent and membership in the profession).
- An unskilled worker (performing unskilled labor requiring less than 2 years of training or experience).
- A physician willing to work full-time in clinical practice in a designated underserved area for a specific period while meeting eligibility requirements.
- Have invested or are actively in the process of investing a minimum of $1,050,000 (or $800,000 in a targeted employment area or infrastructure project) in a new U.S. commercial enterprise, creating full-time positions for at least 10 qualifying employees.
These different categories offer opportunities for immigrant workers to pursue lawful permanent residency in the United States based on their qualifications and investments.