Form I-821, Request for Temporary Protected Status

If you qualify as a national of a designated country or an individual without nationality who last habitually resided in the designated country, utilize this form to seek Temporary Protected Status (TPS). When submitting an initial TPS application or renewing TPS registration, you have the option to concurrently apply for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) by submitting a fully filled-out Form I-765, Request for Employment Authorization, along with Form I-821.

Alternatively, you may choose to submit your Form I-765 request separately on a later date.

Leave a comment!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *