Outside Normal Processing Time

If your USCIS case is exceeding the normal processing time, you can check the estimated processing time on our website under "Check Processing Times." If your case has been pending beyond the indicated processing time, you may submit an inquiry for most applications.

Please note that if you have received a notice, responded to a request for evidence, or had an online update in the past 60 days, your case is actively being processed. For applications not listed in the processing time table, our aim is to make a decision within 6 months of filing. Kindly wait for this period before submitting an inquiry. H-2A Temporary Agricultural Worker petitioners with a pending Form I-129 for over 15 days without a decision or Request for Evidence can contact USCIS at (1-800) 375-5283. DACA renewal applicants with cases pending beyond 105 days can inquire by calling USCIS at (1-800) 375-5283.

If USCIS doesn't adjudicate your initial Form I-765 for employment authorization based on a pending asylum application within 30 days, you may be part of the class action, Rosario v. USCIS, Case No. C15-0813JLR. Visit www.uscis.gov/rosario for information on the class action and how to check your employment authorization status.

To proceed with an inquiry, you'll need the receipt number, A-Number (if applicable), date of filing, the type of application or petition, and your email address.

Leave a comment!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *